Exclusive Networks partners with market leading and emerging vendors that provide cybersecurity, networking and infrastructure technologies through a channel of resellers.
Our people are experts in the technologies that they sell and support, and we adopt a distribution model that continually redefines value and creates differentiation in the market by overturning traditional methods and practices.
That’s why Exclusive Networks is known as the disruptive distributor. This sets us apart from the competition and ensures we drive growth for ourselves, our partners and resellers.
The Internal Account Manager will provide a single point of contact for a portfolio of accounts. Key objectives of this role are to provide quotations within set SLA times, assisting with queries and looking for opportunities to maximise deal size. Whilst the role requires exceptional Customer Care to ensure the retention of current accounts, the successful candidate will be an out and out sales professional who is commercially savvy and able to grow revenue organically by increasing the value of each of the accounts in line with the business plan.
The correct candidate will work to exceed financial targets as well as their KPI’s which are geared towards a high level of accuracy, new business generation and customer care.
- To provide a high level of customer service to their portfolio of accounts issuing quotations and processing Purchase orders as well as completing administrative tasks (i.e. Loans, Deal Registration, deliveries/logistics).
- Manage renewals business with a view to upsell and cross sell.
- Adhering to KPI’s around SLA’s, call time, financial and productivity targets.
- Responsible for achieving growth and hitting sales targets by widening the range of Exclusive Networks services and solutions offered to customers.
- Build and promote strong, long lasting customer relationships through true partnerships that will enable you to develop a deep understanding of their needs.
- Profile organisations and individuals through various means (LinkedIn etc.).
- Uncover and explore new opportunities across new channels to increase market share.
- Drive attendance to Exclusive Networks event/webinars.
- Ensure that the CRM system is up to date with the correct Quote & Opportunity information to ensure accurate forecasting etc.
Essential skills for the correct candidate will be:
- Responsive and efficient
- Strong communication skills, with good telephone manner
- Strong follow up and negotiation skills and demonstrable ability to use influencing skills to close business and sell additional products and services
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional administrative skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Holds strong relationships both internally and externally
- Takes responsibility for personal development with a strong desire to work to and surpass targets
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- Ability to problem solve, identifying a client’s needs and respond accordingly
- Self-starter who can motivate themselves and takes a positive approach to sales
- A proven track record of successful Account Management capabilities
Preferred attributes but not necessary are:
- Knowledge of IT Industry – knowledge of our vendors would be excellent
- Previous use of Netsuite CRM system
The role is based in the Chesterfield Office, there may be the exceptional requirement for off-site meetings and events
- 24 days holiday and a day off for your birthday
- Annual Kick Off abroad
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Cycle2work Scheme
- Commission Scheme