Exclusive Networks partners with market leading and emerging vendors that provide cybersecurity, networking and infrastructure technologies through a channel of resellers.
Our people are experts in the technologies that they sell and support, and we adopt a distribution model that continually redefines value and creates differentiation in the market by overturning traditional methods and practices.
That’s why Exclusive Networks is known as the disruptive distributor. This sets us apart from the competition and ensures we drive growth for ourselves, our partners and resellers.
Internal Account Manager will provide a single point of contact for a list of accounts, tasks include providing quotations within set SLA times, assisting with queries, looking for opportunities to maximise deal size.
The correct candidate will work to a financial target as well as KPI’s geared towards a high level of accuracy and ensuring requests are turned around in a timely fashion
- To provide a high level of customer service to Major Accounts as a internal resource dedicated resource issuing Quotations and processing Purchase orders as well as completing administrative tasks as an when necessary. (i.e. Loans, Deal Registration, deliveries/logistics).
- Drive attendance to Exclusive Networks event/webinars.
- Ensure that the CRM database in up to date with the correct Opportunity status etc.
- Assist and manage renewals business with a view to upsell and cross sell
- To provide support (both administrative & sales) to allocated external sales team member(s) with the end goal of helping to exceed targets and widen the range of Exclusive Networks services and solutions offered to customers.
- To own and manage the internal sales operational cycle by liaising with the key stakeholders on behalf of the account manager, in order to ensure smooth running of the sales cycle from preparation to deal completion.
- To develop and maintain strong customer and supplier relationships that enhances and promotes the sales of Exclusive Networks portfolio.
- The candidate must be able to understand a diverse range of vendor products ensuring that knowledge of features and pricing is up to date.
- The account manager will hold strong internal relationships and use this resource to further enhance the reseller experience of Exclusive networks, other primary goals are to increase products brought through the client base and thus increasing gross margin.
Essential skills for the correct candidate will be:
- Responsive and efficient
- Strong communication skills, with good telephone manner
- Commercially aware
- Attention to detail
- Good administrative skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Holds strong relationships both internally and externally
- Takes responsibility for personal development with a strong desire to work to and surpass targets
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- Ability to problem solve, identifying a client’s needs and respond accordingly
- Self starter who can motivate themselves and takes a positive approach to sales
Preferred attributes but not necessary are:
- Knowledge of IT Industry – knowledge of our vendors would be excellent
- Previous use of Netsuite CRM system
Location: Primary location is Alton. There may be the requirement for off-site meetings and events.
- 24 days holiday and a day off for your birthday
- Annual Kick Off abroad
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Cycle2work Scheme
- Commission Scheme