My client is a company driving the convergence of networking and security. They help organizations make more threats visible, deploy resources more efficiently and maximize performance of their network and security tools.
Their Inside Sales Representatives are based at their Reading office in the UK and report in to EMEA Inside Sales Manager.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for driving revenue from new logo and existing customers through cross-selling to UK customers.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Proactively using the phone, email and other sales &marketing tools to contact the assigned accounts, developing and closing opportunities to expand, and grow new customer acquisition and expansion.
- Manage accounts by building intelligence and fostering client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
- Meet and exceed monthly / quarterly revenue/pipeline targets.
Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape.
- Develop and enhance the collaborative inside sales selling model by working closely with sales and marketing and channel teams.
- Have 3-4 years of experience in similar insides sales or sales development roles for technology companies
- Proven track record of consistent performance as an individual contributor with a demonstrated capability of selling complex IT solutions.
- Strong selling capabilities with the ability to close deals and contribute to revenue growth.
- Proven commercial ability and credible industry knowledge.
- Advanced proficiency in Salesforce, MS Office programs and demonstrated ability to leverage various sales tools.
- Must be self-motivated and success-driven and willing to work within a team environment.
- Very strong analytical and communication skills.