My clients Services Practice builds on 30 years of supply chain and channel enablement expertise to offer services capabilities that help capitalize on customers’ evolving needs. Due to a recent restructure they are looking to recruit an additional 2 Services Account Managers to join their already successful team. The role will entail the following:
The primary goal is to develop long term sustainable, predictable revenues, net new incremental Service revenues and high quality, high value Service options for the channel. These services includedeployment, transformation, supply chain, configuation, logistics and professional services
Build and develop multi-directional relationships between them and its channel partners.
You will be accountable for achieving the gross margin target for the designated accounts.
You will define and execute the local services plans. You will work in conjunction with the Area Services Delivery Leader to define short, medium and long term goals and required skills to meet those goals.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and execute a services business plans
- Hit the quarterly target numbers in revenue and profitability or be able to explain any discrepancies.
- Build & maintain new partnerships with key partner and customers
- Maintain accurate forecasting
- Well organized and methodical approach to work – able to multi-task
- Appreciation of critical timescales and the impact of delay on client perception
- Credibility both internally and externally – with colleagues, partners and customers
- Energy, drive and ambition to achieve business targets
- Excellent communication skills including management exec level presentation
- Mature, credible, highly professional, and comfortable in dealing with individuals at senior levels
- At least 5 years relevant working experience with demonstrated expertise in B2B Technology Sales.
- Preferably a Channel; Distribution, Systems Integrator or Vendor background.
- Strong qualification skills and an ability to qualify where to work and where to qualify out
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management
- Possess strong business development in solutions and / or Services sales skills.
- Extremely strong written, verbal and communication skills (including proposal writing and presentation building)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to team with Sales, Technical, and Operations resources
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do quality work under tight deadlines
- Able to manage a frequent travel schedule.
To join this dynamic team please send your CV