Exclusive Networks is a value-add distributor specialised in the marketing of new security, storage and networking technologies for corporate users.
We act as the local representative for our vendors. We have established and continue to develop our network of resellers and provide promotional, training and technical support for the solutions we market.
As a Marketing Executive, you will become an integral member of our 10-person marketing team. Aligned to our Vendor Marketing Managers, you'll be responsible for applying the breadth of the marketing mix to deliver tactical campaigns to meet the marketing objectives.
You will provide support and assistance across the full range of vendor marketing activities including digital, social and physical (events, incentives and merchandise).
The Marketing Executive will be required to liaise with a number of key stakeholders from within the business as well as vendors and partners, suppliers and agency to ensure accurate and timely campaign delivery.
This is a hands-on role and would suit somebody who is willing to roll their sleeves up and work as a team. A brilliant opportunity to develop a career in Marketing within a fast-paced and vibrant team.
Accountabilities and activities
For Exclusive Networks:
- Manage vendor marketing manager requests, delivering campaigns and activity through a range of tactics and techniques
- Using a data driven approach, reporting back to the Vendor Marketing Manager team on campaign successes
- Offer creative input and suggestions
- Proofreading and editing copy
- Liaise with agencies and suppliers in order to execute campaign elements
- Manage pre-determined budgets and claiming of vendor funds in a timely manner
- You’ll also be expected to support the team with general marketing activity outside of just the vendor space, including corporate events.
- Develop a broad understanding of the markets in which partners/vendors operate and a close understanding of partners/vendor’s business
- Build strong relationships in areas relevant to the role
- Attend internal and external training sessions to achieve greater understanding of the solutions and services Exclusive Networks sell as well as the marketing industry
- Actively manage personal development programme. Prepare for Performance Appraisal sessions to ensure that clear mutual agreement is reached in terms of skill gaps, training, career development, promotion and remuneration
- Experience of executing tactical marketing campaigns
- Good organisation skills and the ability to run a number of projects at one time
- Confident and engaging personality to build relationships with Exclusive Networks’ sales and marketing teams and channel partners
- Knowledge of automated marketing software such as Marketo or Eloqua
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop or other design software
- Experience in IT related industry, Distribution, Reseller, Vendor, Channel Experience
- Company bonus scheme
- Up to 5% matched pension
- Annual Kick Off broad
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Regular social events
- 24 days holiday
- A day off for your birthday