Exclusive Networks partners with market leading and emerging vendors that provide cybersecurity, networking and infrastructure technologies through a channel of resellers.
Our people are experts in the technologies that they sell and support, and we adopt a distribution model that continually redefines value and creates differentiation in the market by overturning traditional methods and practices.
That’s why Exclusive Networks is known as the disruptive distributor. This sets us apart from the competition and ensures we drive growth for ourselves, our partners and resellers.
The Vendor Marketing Manager is the focal point of all marketing activities relating to a specific portfolio of vendors. They will proactively manage the planning and implementation of strategic and tactical marketing programmes that are in line with business objectives.
They will work closely with the Exclusive Networks' Vendor Managers to understand the business objectives and drive activity to and through the channel. They will also work closely with the Sales Account Manager s to identify a sub set of partners they can drive incremental lead generation activity through, whilst building good relationships with these partners
Accountabilities and activities
- Build and develop quarterly measurable marketing plans in line with the Vendor and Exclusive Networks (EXN) business objectives
- Plan, create and execute multi touch campaigns that are creative, innovative and return a good level of ROI
- Support the sales and marketing team on all EXN events such as trade shows, partner events and networking events
- Measure and report back to the Marketing Director on the success of all marketing campaigns utilising CRM and marketing automation tools
- Manage pre-determined budgets and claiming of vendor funds in a timely manner
- Attend sales and marketing meetings in both the UK and Europe to fully understand the UK and Group strategy
- Experience of planning and delivering creative demand generation campaigns
- Experience in IT related industry; distribution, reseller, vendor, channel experience
- Ability to build relationships with EXN sales and marketing teams and channel partners
- Knowledge of Automated Marketing Software such as Marketo or Eloqua
- 24 days holiday and a day off for your birthday
- Annual Kick Off abroad
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Cycle2work Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Company Bonus Scheme