A superb opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer with a proven track record of consistent YoY growth. Due to continued growth we are now looking to recruit a new Product Marketing Manager.
This is a strategic role within the company and would suit a Product Marketer with an Enterprise or Value Add/Solutions technology back-ground.
What will I be doing?
- Delivery of cutting-edge product marketing collateral to promote the product and service portfolio
- Working with corporate communications and the sales teams to put forward a differentiated and compelling value proposition. Promoting this value proposition both to the external and internal audience
- Deliver high class product launches to the market, including looking at dynamic ways of delivering key messages and sales tools
- Create and deliver solutions promotions to market where applicable
- Constantly monitor the market for competitive products/services and pricing and recommend corrective/proactive actions as appropriate
- Ensuring all relevant members of the organisation are fully briefed how to sell our range of solutions
- Deliver roadmap presentations for key customers
- Be the Ambassador of our solutions portfolio and deliver to press and events as required
- Management of third-party suppliers
- Proactively develop the service channel and deliver benefit through the commercialization of the Professional Services offering
- Determining the optimum service pricing and specification for the UK and Irish markets
- Liaison across the business to jointly determine service requirements, specifications and timescales
- Responsible for the ICT Solutions and Services P&L, revenue and profitability
- Previous experience as a Product Marketing Manager, preferably with an Enterprise or Value Add/Solutions technology back-ground.
- It would be advantageous to have some knowledge of one or more of the following technologies; Infrastructure, Server, Storage, Virtualization, Data Recovery, Connectivity, LAN, WAN, Unified Communications, Mobile, Consultation and Professional Services
- Strategic analysis and business modelling skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of other business process including Marketing, Finance and IT
What do we offer?
- The chance to join a world renown manufacturer
- Excellent cultural environment with the opportunity to progress
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Favourable Pension scheme
- Medical Expense Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Travel insurance
- Life assurance