Exclusive Networks partners with market leading and emerging vendors that provide cybersecurity, networking and infrastructure technologies through a channel of resellers.
Our people are experts in the technologies that they sell and support, and we adopt a distribution model that continually redefines value and creates differentiation in the market by overturning traditional methods and practices.
That’s why Exclusive Networks is known as the disruptive distributor. This sets us apart from the competition and ensures we drive growth for ourselves, our partners and resellers.
This is a full time role, helping build the Fortinet Distribution Lead Business across the UK and make Exclusive Networks renown as the best source of Fortinet Security Fabric products, support, pre-sales, professional services, marketing and training.
Accountabilities and Activities
- Focus on growing Sales to Fortinet Partners predominantly in the Distribution Lead - Authorised and Silver space
- Work to achieve individual and team targets against key measures including: Profit, Number of Trading Partners and Average Sales Value.
- Provide reactive support and proactive impetus to Exclusive staff, Resellers and at the Vendor to increase sales and reduce time to close, ensuring efficient use of stock, demo kit, pre-sales and marketing resource.
- Work with partners to enable them to on-board Fortinet utilising the standardised tools, training and enablement.
- Discuss options with Resellers to qualify opportunities and then work with the Sales Team to ensure accurate and fast turn-around of Quotations that meet end user needs whilst promoting Up-Sell and Cross-Sell opportunities
- Follow up and close opportunities using Netsuite CRM to manage Pipeline and produce sales forecast reports on a weekly schedule.
- On-going Account management to educate the partner on new releases and competitive messaging
- Proactively work with Exclusive Networks and Vendor marketing teams to:
- Recruit, enable and drive new resellers
- Develop existing Resellers sales strategies
- Promote the Security Fabric and broaden sales
- Implement sales & technical training programs
- Train and Enable Resellers ensuring skills are developed and accreditations maintained.
- Train and Enable the Exclusive Networks teams ensuring skills are developed and accreditations maintained.
- Be the point of contact for escalation and problem solving within the office.
- Support the teams External Product Managers with their focus partners where required.
- Liaise with internal departments eg: Operations, sales, technical consultants, to fulfil customer needs, such as arranging demonstrations, organising quotes, logistics and customer risk management.
- Numerate with strong communication skills and good telephone manner. A tenacious, highly energised and motivated individual, with a high level of commitment and passion for achieving high levels of service excellence.
- Highly motivated, with a pro-active approach to their workload
- Able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail with a right first-time approach.
- Ability to manage price and discount calculations at speed, whilst on the phone negotiation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- An Interest in Technology
- Knowledge of the IT channel and commercial challenges for distribution is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Full, valid Driving License
The is an office based role in Chesterfield, with monthly travel to London or Alton for team meetings and occasional travel to resellers.
- 24 days holiday and a day off for your birthday
- Annual Kick Off abroad
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Commission Scheme