Exclusive Networks partners with market leading and emerging vendors that provide cybersecurity, networking and infrastructure technologies through a channel of resellers.
Our people are experts in the technologies that they sell and support, and we adopt a distribution model that continually redefines value and creates differentiation in the market by overturning traditional methods and practices.
That’s why Exclusive Networks is known as the disruptive distributor. This sets us apart from the competition and ensures we drive growth for ourselves, our partners and resellers.
A Renewals Specialist will provide administrative support Major Accounts, tasks include providing quotations within set SLA times, assisting with queries, raising and processing orders and increasing margins gained from these accounts month on month. The candidate will work to a financial target as well as KPI’s geared towards a high level of accuracy and ensuring requests are turned around in a timely fashion.
- Managing Support Renewal contracts for Majors Accounts proving high level of accuracy and fast turnarounds for quotations and processing orders providing a high level of customer service
- Being the go to expert for a set of vendors managing the quote and order process from vendor through to the Account team/Reseller
- To own and manage the Renewals operational cycle by liaising with the key stakeholders on behalf of the account manager, in order to ensure smooth running of the sales cycle from preparation to deal completion.
- To develop and maintain strong customer and supplier relationships that enhances and promotes the sales of Exclusive Networks portfolio.
- The candidate must be able to understand a diverse range of vendor products ensuring that knowledge of features and pricing is up to date margin.
- Responsive and efficient
- Strong communication skills, with good telephone manner
- Commercially aware
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- Ability to problem solve, identifying a client’s needs and respond accordingly
Preferred attributes but not necessary are
- Knowledge of IT Industry – knowledge of our vendors would be excellent
- Previous use of Netsuite CRM system
Location: Primary location is Alton. There may be the requirement for off-site meetings and events.
- Commission scheme
- Up to 5% matched pension
- Annual Kick Off broad
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Regular social events
- 24 days holiday
- A day off for your birthday