This is a great time to join this forward-thinking Value-Added Reseller, which has seen excellent growth and investment over the past few years. Boasting great Vendor relationships and technical expertise, the business has an immediate opportunity for a Sales Account Manager to join the growing team.
What will I be doing?
You’ll be leading and overseeing the development and growth of profitable new business, whilst developing and maintaining effective key customer relationships. As the successful candidate you’ll be a consummate and credible sales professional selling a range of sophisticated IT products and services to IT Directors, Purchasing Managers and Managing Directors. The role is heavily focussed on new business and is suited to people who are ‘sales hungry’ and who can exploit their exceptional sales skills with effective results.
What are the requirements?
- Personal qualities like good business sense, great communication and sales skills count for more than formal qualifications in this role.
- You will have a proven track record of new sales and account management in a business to business environment, within an IT vertical. Candidates who hold or have held similar positions for a UK IT reseller would be an excellent fit.
- Proven sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
- You’ll be a confident negotiator and persuader with the ability to ‘close the deal’
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Strong communication skills in all forms, including; written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Strong analytical & numeracy skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
- UK driving license (own car is preferable)
Package to include
- Competitive Basic Salary (depending on experience)
- Commission paid on Gross Profit after expenses for new business sales
- Working Hours: Mon - Fri / 08:30 - 17:30 (except Bank Holidays)
- Holiday: 20 days per year (Jan - Dec)
- Private Health Care (after 6 months of permanent employment)
- Pension Contribution (after 6 months of permanent employment)