A well-established distributor of cable management, cabling and electrical wholesale solutions who cover the UK from their Birmingham and London offices, are looking for an Internal Sales & Business Development Executive to join the busy Birmingham sales office.
Stocking all the major brands and holding preferred partnership status, the company has experienced exceptional growth over the past few years. As part of the future growth plans the company is now recruiting for this immediate Sales & Business Development Executive position
As the ideal candidate you’ll be professional, proactive and have experience of managing and developing an existing customer base, as well as developing new business.
What will I be doing?
- You’ll be pro-actively managing existing customers as well as the new business element of developing and growing new accounts
- As part of the new business element, you’ll have opportunity to select the new customers you want to manage
- Handing incoming sales enquiries
- Building, developing and managing relationships with customers, as such the role could also have the opportunity to visit customers and suppliers
- Processing orders and quotes using the company systems
- Dealing with customer queries and resolving any queries
What are the requirements?
- Confident working with key performance indicators with an impressive track record in sales
- Confident with strong communication skills
- Highly organised
- Self-motivated, competitive with a passion for sales
- Entrepreneurial flare
- Ability to work in a busy sales office
- Experience working in a team and as an individual
What do we offer?
- Excellent basic salary
- Company profit related bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Ongoing training provided to develop your skills
- Genuine career opportunities