Exclusive Networks partners with market leading and emerging vendors that provide cybersecurity, networking and infrastructure technologies through a channel of resellers.
Our people are experts in the technologies that they sell and support, and we adopt a distribution model that continually redefines value and creates differentiation in the market by overturning traditional methods and practices.
That’s why Exclusive Networks is known as the disruptive distributor. This sets us apart from the competition and ensures we drive growth for ourselves, our partners and resellers.
The Presales and Consulting team within Exclusive Networks serves as an extension to both the vendor and reseller partners technical teams. The team provides additional resource and technical reach for the vendors and additional resource and technical enablement to the resellers.
The Security Consultant will undertake a number of professional services tasks within the technical team. These tasks include a combination of presales meetings and webex sessions, as well as scoping and installation consultancy for Exclusive Networks on behalf of our partners.
The blend between presales and installation consulting can vary based on changing business requirements, skills and demands.
Accountabilities and Activities
- Undertake presales engagements as required by the business.
- Undertake installation consultancy as required by the business.
- Gain and maintain skills and certifications in vendor products as assigned by the Presales and Consulting Manager
- Be a technical expert/champion for specific products as assigned by the Presales and Consulting Manager
- Support the sales team by answering technical questions.
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentable and customer focused
- Several years experience in IT with wide exposure to various technologies including networking and/or security
- Experience in a customer facing role is advantageous
- Current valid certifications within Exclusive Networks’ vendor portfolio would be considered a bonus although full training will be given
- Full driving license and a willingnessto travel staying away from home
- Valid passport and willingness to travel internationally on a limited basis
- Experience designing and implementing IT solutions is advantageous
The role is based in Chesterfield office however the Security Consultant should be prepared to undertake extensive travel around the UK staying away over night with potential for international travel for conferences and consultancy engagements.
- Company bonus scheme
- Up to 5% matched pension
- Annual Kick Off broad
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Regular social events
- 25 days holiday (including a day off for your birthday)