Exclusive Networks is a value-add distributor specialised in the marketing of new security, storage and networking technologies for corporate users.
We act as the local representative for our vendors. We have established and continue to develop our network of resellers and provide promotional, training and technical support for the solutions we market.
Nurture Vendor relationships. Ownership for the day to day business management of revenue and profit targets. Development of the channel via existing and new reseller partnerships.
Accountabilities and Activities
For Exclusive Networks:
- Product focus of 1-2 Vendors
- Understand where the vendor complements and competes within the existing vendor landscape.
- Promote complimentary vendor solutions and articulate the Exclusive Networks message.
Working to achieve both individual and team targets against agreed profit requirements
- Key contact for the specified vendors within Exclusive Networks, developing relationships at all levels of the vendor organisation.
- Training and enablement of Exclusive Networks team ensuring any accreditations are maintained
Annual and quarterly business planning and review meetings with vendors
- Managing key accounts alongside the Account Managers
Work closely with the internal & external sales teams to set and co-ordinate partner meetings
- Proactively work with Exclusive Networks and Vendor marketing teams to:
- Recruit, enable and drive new resellers
- Develop end user lead generation programs with resellers
- Implement sales & technical training programs
Manage Pipeline, loan process and Stock profile for the vendor
Ensure internal systems are update date with vendor price lists, collateral, discount structures and processes.
Producing monthly sales forecast reports and statistics for Exclusive Networks management and the vendor
For the Partners:
Drive the quarterly business plan working alongside the Account Manager and Vendor Channel Team
Work with the partner to on-board vendor through training and enablement across all relevant departments
On-going training to educate the partner on new releases and competitive messaging
Support vendor focused activities, such as end user events and focus days
The point of contact for escalation
The ability to form, build and farm relationships, network effectively and intelligently, internally, within the vendor and partner base.
The ability to clearly articulate the vendor message to suit the audience, for example technical, commercial or financial and gain the buy in of all stakeholders.
Ensure that a professional “research driven” approach is adopted to each meeting and opportunity
Liaising with internal departments eg: Operations, sales, technical consultants, in order to fulfil customer needs, such as arranging demonstrations, organising quotes, logistics and customer risk management.
Highly motivated, with a pro-active approach to their workload
Able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
Knowledge of the IT channel and commercial challenges for distribution
Experienced presenting to senior level contacts
- Commission Scheme
- Up to 5% matched pension
- Annual Kick Off broad
- 23 days holiday
- A day off for your birthday